Be an Ambassador!
Ambassadors Christian School in Ottawa is planning its 8th year! We are looking for educators who are passionate and excited about their calling to give our children a Christian education. Ambassadors Christian School will be educating approximately 20 citizens of the Kingdom next year with many more to follow in their footsteps. Our team of teachers currently teaches mixed grades. They are supported by a community of dedicated members who are passionate about seeing Reformed education as an option in our nation’s capital.
If relationships, collaboration, and leadership are your things and you are not afraid to get dirty and have fun while doing it, then you are exactly the right person to apply for the following positions:
Full-time or Part-time Teaching Principal
The candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree or a teacher’s certificate. Preference will be given to candidates able to teach French.
Part-time French Teacher
The candidate will be proficient in French and have experience teaching French in a classroom setting. Preference will be given to candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree or a teacher’s certificate and those willing to teach additional subjects.
All successful candidates are individuals who:
- openly witness a personal commitment to Christ as Lord and Saviour
- use their faith daily as a tool to make godly decisions and display the “fruit of the Spirit.”
- can articulate a depth of understanding of the biblical and philosophical foundations of Reformed Christian education
- demonstrate a passion and commitment to their career in education and understand it as their calling
- enjoy leadership, are professional, experienced, organized, thoughtful, enthusiastic, collaborative, visionary, community-minded
Duties to commence July 1, 2018. Letters of application should include:
- a resume
- a personalized statement of faith
- a letter describing your view and passion for reformed education
- two letters of reference
For more information, please contact: