Fulfil your calling at ACS
Our teachers will be required to teach mixed grades but will enjoy the support of working collaboratively with many volunteers. The Board of the Canadian Reformed School Society of Ottawa, invites anyone to submit their resume for our review.
All successful candidates are individuals who:
- openly witnesses a personal commitment to Christ as Lord and Saviour
- uses their faith daily as a tool to make godly decisions and displays the “fruit of the Spirit”
- can articulate a depth of understanding of the biblical and philosophical foundations of Christian education in the reformed tradition
- demonstrates a passion and commitment to their career in education and understands it as their calling
- is a natural leader, professional, experienced, organized, thoughtful, enthusiastic, collaborative, visionary, community minded
Letters of application should include:
- a resume
- a personalized statement of faith
- a letter describing your view and passion for reformed education
- two letters of reference
For more information, please contact the president of the school society, Chris vanPopta.
Canadian Reformed School Society of Ottawa
Ph 613.801.3958 | Mob 613.668.1442