Be an Ambassador!
Ambassadors Christian School is always looking for educators who are passionate and excited about their calling to give our children a Christian education. Ambassadors Christian School will be educating approximately 20 citizens of the Kingdom next year with many more to follow in their footsteps. Our team of teachers currently teaches mixed grades. They are supported by a community of dedicated members who are passionate about seeing Reformed education as an option in our nation’s capital.
If relationships, collaboration, and leadership are your things and you are not afraid to get dirty and have fun while doing it, then you are exactly the right person to inquire about working here.
All successful candidates are individuals who:
- openly witness a personal commitment to Christ as Lord and Saviour
- use their faith daily as a tool to make godly decisions and display the “fruit of the Spirit.”
- can articulate a depth of understanding of the biblical and philosophical foundations of Reformed Christian education
- demonstrate a passion and commitment to their career in education and understand it as their calling
- enjoy leadership, are professional, experienced, organized, thoughtful, enthusiastic, collaborative, visionary, community-minded
Letters of application should include:
- a resume
- a personalized statement of faith
- a letter describing your view and passion for reformed education
- two letters of reference
For more information, please contact:
Phone: (343) 887-9449